Re: Enterprise Analysis DSTM Issue

First note: you may have an assumption that I have something against v4-in-v6 tunnels in general. Even though I don't see the management simplicity considerations myself, I don't object to having a simple solution.

So, a v4-in-v6 solution is "just OK". But this is already provided under "tunnel broker" section. I don't see the _other_ requirements for the additional DSTM features at least yet.