To: "Eric Klein" <ericlklein@softhome.net>; <v6ops@ops.ietf.org>
Cc: "Dunn, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey.Dunn@si-intl.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:48 PM
Subject: RE: Madated adoption?

Eric,

The U.S. DoD has also "mandated" adoption of IPv6.  Please see the link
listed below:

http://ipv6.disa.mil/docs/stenbit-ipv6-guidance-20030929.pdf

Similarly, U.S. Whitehouse Office of Management and Budget has just
recently issued guidance on the adoption of IPv6.  Please see the link
listed below:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/memoranda/fy2005/m05-22.pdf

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Dunn