Re: Review: draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-01.txt

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 07:08:44PM +0100, Elwyn Davies wrote:

> The comments contain a suggestion that
> draft-chown-port-scanning-implications should be published as an RFC -
> it is referenced both here (in what I consider to be a Normative way)
> and it is relevant to the security overview also.  Does anybody else
> support this?

For info, this can be found here:

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-chown-v6ops-port-scanning-implications-01.txt

It's one of those 'kind of obvious' texts, but has received good comments
while it was live.

I would be happy to revive it, or work with Gunter/Fred/Elwyn/whoever to
merge it into the NAP text itself.   There are pros and cons either way.

Tim