Re: Last Call on draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-02.txt

Thanks Elwyn, those comments/answers are all fine to me.

B.2 is a can of worms, and probably not one to dig too deep into in a
document like this.   I just hope for IPv6 that ISPs appreciate that a
/48 (or /56 by RFC3177-bis) is the norm, and hence a per-device fee
is inappropriate.   I would assume many dual-stack home networks would
run IPv6 on a /56 alongside an IPv4+NAT scheme.

Tim

--
Tim/::1