Re: Review: draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-01.txt

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 02:12:08PM +0930, Mark Smith wrote:
[...]
> This certainly isn't a perfect solution, however, it could be an
> improvement over some of the other techniques mentioned.
>
> Any thoughts ?

My thought is basically that it might work, but adds a lot of complexity.
As does the other proposed mechanisms. I would not deploy them, but then
I never understood why people are so concerned about hiding topology. I
guess someone that for some reason think it important might want a
solution. I would rather try to understand why people want to hide their
topology and hopefully explain why it's not important, rather than
presenting solutions adding complexity to the network though...

Stig