RE: RV: I-D ACTION:draft-baker-v6ops-end2end-00.txt

Few comments:

a) I have seen much more confusion with 6to4 that with anything else. Most people think of it
    as NAT IPv6 -> IPv4.

b) Many other encapsulation exists, not just v6/v4 & friends. The jargon "over" is used very widely,
    like ATM over Sonnet, and, for instance, many of the documents in the Int area can be described
    as "IP over foo". So creating a new jargon for just IPvx over IPvy may introduce even more
    confusion.

c)  More, asking all the standard bodies that used "foo over bar" terminology to
    change to "foo in bar" just because there is a little use IETF protocol named "6over4"
    does not sound very realistic.

d) 6over4 as a transition mechanism isn't used much, it might be simpler to just suggest to
    either deprecate it or rename it, then restoring the original "foo over bar" terminology
    as semantically equivalent to "foo in far".

   - Alain.