RE: v6ops:IPv4 vs. IPv6 operational costs

I need to take a closer look at 6to4. Thanks.

>Or you may just consider that most of the nets are dual-stacked.

It may be a long time before even a moderate portion of hosts are dual-stacked, in the sense that IPv6 is enabled on the hosts and intermediate networks route it and DNS supports it. At least in the US.

Joe

"Sofia, Rute" <rute.sofia
@siemens.com>

11/23/2005 02:57 PM