Re: v6ops:IPv4 vs. IPv6 operational costs

that would surprise me. My Mac is dual stacked now, and they tell me that Windows Leghorn (Longhorn?) will be as well. Comes that way out of the box.

The question will be whether IT departments turn it on in the network, not whether the hosts will use it if hey do.