Re: towards phasing out the 6bone

Hi Bill,

No, I didn't said that, at least was not my intend. Each LIR need to go for
their own RIR ! I was meaning that in general there is no extra cost
"because you need to pay for the production prefix", so in that regards,
keep using 6bone is not good neither rational.

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit