Re: [16NG] Re: multicast and IPv6 over ETHCS

Hi All,

Physical layer UL/DL multicast or multiPackets should not be confused with the access network multicast which can go across multiple cells managed by one ASN, I think there should be no restriction for the design to incorporate the IP or Eth level multicast initiated from  the ASN after receiving a IP multicast packet from the MS, am confused why can't the ASN also broadcast/multicast back to the same cell the MS is residing if you can clarify

Qiang