xSP: a service provider who has address prefix(es) to be distributed to their users such as ISP/NSP/Campus Network/Enterprise Network. It inputs the address prefix(es) to the Policy Broker.

Does it become more detailed?

Best regards,

On 2007/01/11, at 18:45, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

A definition is all I want, but you still do not state whether
it includes a campus or enterprise network, which I think will
confuse people who are used to SP = ISP.

    Brian

On 2007-01-11 04:21, Ruri Hiromi wrote:
Brian,
excuse my late responding to this, but may I clarify your comment?
Now we can't think of how to set preference for ISPs because the RFC3484(or its update) solve this, but does it suggests we should consider additional section about network topologies with how to operate multiple policies? Or does it mean simply adding definition of xSP? If yes, I will add like this.
(Addition into Section 2 at Terminology.)
xSP: a service provider who is an owner of the address prefix(es). It inputs the address prefix to the Policy Broker.
Regards,