Re: Request to advance rfc4214(bis) to standards-track through AD sponsorship

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Templin, Fred L wrote:
That being the case, I have to look at the past history of rfc4214 and note that it was published through AD sponsorship by an operations area AD. So, I would like to request that Ron Bonica from the operations area take on advancement of this document as the sponsoring AD.

Correction. RFC 4214 is not an IETF RFC. It was published through the RFC editor's "Independent Submissions" process.