Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6 WGLC

E) Actually, re-reading RFC3513, I found that most of the information
   is already there in much greater details.
   The value-added of this document is to talk about old 6bone, 6to4 &
Teredo.

I agree with this. RFC 3513 describes the rules for many of these address types in more detail. It would be better to not try to summarize RFC 3513 text. If this document needs to include these, it would be better to just point to the appropriate section of RFC3513 instead of summarizing.

Also:

2.4.  Site-scoped Unicast

   fc00::/7 are the unique-local addresses [RFC4193].  Unique-local
   addresses should not be adverstied on the public Internet.

This isn't correct. ULA's are not site-scoped, see Section 3.3 Scope Definition.

The procedure for when/if they should be advertised is described in detail in RFC4193. The above summary isn't a good substitute for this. For example, this is missing "by default".

Bob