Re: IPv6 & L2VPN's: ARP-MED & IPLS

Folks:

The l2vpn folks are asking for cross-review of two drafts. I would encourage interested people to read them and comment.

Fred

Hi All,

There are two WG drafts in the L2VPN WG, which were recently augmented to include support for IPv6:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-07
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-08

We'd like to get some v6-savvy folks to take a look at them and provide input on whether the v6 sections are correct, or might need additional work/fine-tuning. Would it be more appropriate to post to the 'ipv6' or 'v6ops' (or both) mailing list(s) to ask folks to take a look at the above drafts? Assuming people have comments to improve the draft, we would want to encourage them to send them to l2vpn mailing list ... unless you feel it's more appropriate to cross-post between ipv6/v6ops and l2vpn?

Thanks!