Agenda for IETF 69

I am very late getting this out. My apologies.

Our agenda this afternoon will have about 20 minutes to discuss each of the following topics:

Route selection
    arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-sol
	Ruri Hiromi

CPE issues
    ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security
	James Woodyatt

Teredo
    nward-v6ops-teredo-server-selection
    	Nathan Ward
    hoagland-v6ops-teredosecconcerns
    	James Hoagland, Suresh Krishnan

DHCP issues
	Ralph Droms, Tim Chown, Stig Venaas

As a heads up, two documents have been posted recently that you may find value in reading and commenting on. These are:
	baker-v6ops-b2b-private-routing
	van-beijnum-v6ops-connect-method

Also, there is a discussion of Centrally Assigned ULAs going on in ipv6, which folks should be following. It will not be held in v6ops this afternoon but is obviously relevant to IPv6 operations.