Re: CPE equipments and stateful filters

On Jul 23, 2007, at 14:36, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

otherwise your cellphone that have roamed into your home network, and/or TiVo device, cannot be used from the outside.

Alas, my cellphone provider isn't particularly interested in letting my phone make and receive SIP calls over my home 802.11 wireless network routed to the Internet. I fear you're pointing out a *feature*, not a bug.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
member of technical staff, communications engineering