RE: [BEHAVE] Re: CPE equipments and stateful filters

You are certainly right that such a firewall protecting the
FTP server needs to open pinholes for the incoming TCP data
connection when using PASV.

(We could argue about the commonality of such a configuration,
but there isn't much point in such an argument; the need
for hosts to communicate the desire for incoming connections
to the firewall is what's important.)

-d