Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-01.txt

I understand your comment. However, the issues you are raising (as well as others) related to 6to4 are already in the 6to4 security RFC (RFC3964), which is already referenced in the 6to4 paragraph. Therefore, I would suggest not to add any additional text in order to not repeat what is already throughly discussed in RFC3964.

Marc.