Re: draft for Translator discussion

On 5 dec 2007, at 16:21, Hiroshi MIYATA wrote:

To ask your opinion, I described my concern briefly.(just as the first step) When we consider the tranlator, this kind of document itself is also required not to
produce the missing part, I think.

http://www.tahi.org/~miyata/doc/draft-miyata-v6ops-trans-approach-00.txt
(I submitted it to IETF)

Please take a glance and give your comments. It is very short one.

Do I understand correctly that your concern is that modifying either existing NAT-PT implementations and/or existing IPv6 hosts when we update the NAT-PT mechanism would create deployment delays?

Iljitsch