Re: draft for Translator discussion

Erik,

Thanks, for your comment.

I can agree deprecating NAT-PT since it is fully combined with
controversial DNS-ALG.

I think there would be some translation solutions, depending on the requirement.
So some portion of NAT-PT works well in some limited environment.

Then it is one of the approaches to sprit apart NAT-PT and pickup some portion
and give some simple modification if required.
Of course adding some notification what is the advantage/disadvantage,
recommended usage/unrecommended usage.

....miyata