RE: Translation versus tunneling document

Jordi,

A small comment on the subject line is that it may not be
an exclusive "either/or" for translation vs. tunneling but
rather "both/and". IMHO, translators belong at the edges
of IPv6 only-sites, but those "sites" may be deeply embedded
within dual-stacked sites. Recursively-nested sites within
sites are an attractive deployment scenario for some use
cases, and they are well-supported by ISATAP.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com