RE: v4 side unmodifiable

Hi Iljitsch,
  I think I have the same opinion as Jari for two reasons

* Any node that does not have a v6 implementation today
  probably does not want one. So any v4 based changes will
  not be delployed
* Why would a v4 host that has no pain currently try to change
  itself to talk to a v6 host (who has the pain). The pain should
  be where the gain is.

Cheers
Suresh