Conferences for VoIP implementers

Happy Monday, everybody --

What conferences / working groups sessions / &c. do you guys know of for VoIP implementors? I'm interested in conferences for technical folks in the trenches and for those doing more long-term strategic design and planning.

Most of the VoIP/telecom shows I know are for the business types, not the technical types. I'm looking for places where people would be familiar with all of the latest IETF drafts and RFCs, or where they would be involved in engineering networks for VoIP.

I can make this related to VoIP peering now: these would be good conferences to meet potential peering partners and size-up their technical acumen.

Thanks for the tips.

Mark