Re: Conferences for VoIP implementers

For Cisco users, the Cisco IPT users group meetings have a good reputation
though I haven't actually been to one.

You could look at some of the IEEE sponsored events, though they usually
geared toward system developers.

IT Expo next week in Miami seems to have a more technical "feel" to it as
well versus something like a VON.

irwin

--
Irwin Lazar, CISSP