Re: elmo-use-database?

on Fri Dec 11 2009, Vitaly Mayatskikh <v.mayatskih-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> At Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:53:31 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
>
>> > Probably, this is related to BerkeleyDB support in XEmacs. See
>> > http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/.vhost/xemacs.org/Documentation/21.5/html/lispref_56.html
>>
>> So there's nothing here for us Gnu Emacs users?
>
> What do you expect from this db functionality? :)

Well, info wanderlust sez:

  `M-j'
       Jump cursor to the message which have specified `Message-Id:'.  If
       `elmo-use-database' is non-nil, other folder is also searched.
       (`wl-summary-jump-to-msg-by-message-id')

which makes me think I could get closer to my desired "find the whole
thread from INBOX" feature.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing