update maildir structure

Hi,

I'm trying to store already read mail into a local maildir structure (to be always with me in my laptop.) It seems that wanderlust won't help edit the maildir structure (create subfolders, delete subfolders, move around subfolders), but that's okay, I can do it my self. However, whenever I change the structure (mkdir) wanderlust will not update its content unless I delete the .wl.d/elmo/folder directory and restart wanderlust. Is there a command to force wandelust to re-inspect and update a maildir folder?

thanks,
 Rodrigo