message buffer

Hi,

in my configuration (I'm not sure this is always like this) the message buffer is reported as a Mime-View. Is there any way to popup the current message in the buffer to its own frame? I could not find the option within wl. Then I thought that emacs should already provide a function to move a given buffer to its own frame (e.g. C-x 52), however the message buffer is not listed as a buffer (C-x C-b) and here I realized that I'm at lost.

Is there any way to pop up a copy of the message buffer to its own frame?

thanks,
 Rodrigo