Re: WL Development

> I wonder if somebody could explain to me how WL development works,
> e.g.:
>
> * Who works on it?
> * Who is the project leader, if any?
> * What areas of responsibility are covered by others?
> * How do releases get made?
> * Where does the development community "hang out?"
>
> I'm sure there are other questions in this general area that I'm
> forgetting to ask.

it is amusing to watch the aggressive western approach to a japanese
software package.

and it starts a thread with a lot of control and whining traffic and no
code.  being a unix, not linux, user/hacker, i am less sure than many
that wl needs a whole lot of 'development'.

i like wl.  i really appreciate the help i have gotten configuring and
using wl.  thanks.

randy