Messages sometimes only partially quoted during replies.

I'm using Wanderlust/2.15.6 under Emacs 23.0.60.1.

Under certain conditions, if I reply to an email using
`wl-summary-reply-with-citation', only a portion of the original message
gets quoted in the draft buffer for the reply.

I can reliably reproduce this as follows:

1. Navigate through the Summary buffer and choose a message that is
known to contain more than a screen's worth of text.

2. Hit the space bar to view that message.

3. Hit the space bar again to scroll down within the message.

4. Invoke `wl-summary-reply-with-citation'. In this case, only a
fraction of the message text is quoted.

If I leave out step 3, this problem doesn't occur, and the entire text
of the message is quoted.

This has been occurring for a long time -- several Wanderlust versions.
I just never got around to reporting it until now.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to what might be causing this
problem and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman