Re: Messages sometimes only partially quoted during replies.

Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com> writes:

> I'm using Wanderlust/2.15.6 under Emacs 23.0.60.1.
>
> Under certain conditions, if I reply to an email using
> `wl-summary-reply-with-citation', only a portion of the original message
> gets quoted in the draft buffer for the reply.
>
> [ ... ]

I'm sorry for the bandwidth. I figured out what was causing the problem,
and I fixed it.

It turns out that I have a `wl-summary-redisplay-hook' which formats the
message buffer. Within this hook, I wasn't using `save-excursion' once I
switched to `wl-message-buffer'. Once I did this properly, the problem
went away.

Here's an illustration

(defun my-summary-redisplay-hook ()
  (save-excursion
   (save-restriction
     (set-buffer wl-message-buffer)
     (save-excursion   ;;; XXX - this is what I added
       ;; code for reformating the message buffer goes here
       )               ;;; XXX - this is what I added
     )))

In the absence of the lines marked with "XXX", the quoting of the
message gets messed up in the way I described in my original post within
this thread.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com