Re: semi-1_14_7 release

At Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:18:20 +0900,
Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

> > I like the policy; thanks for letting me know, and sorry for messing
> > up the system.  What should I do to correct my error, if anything?
>
> Though I don't know the maintainer would like you to do, I think
> reverting the last change in the trunk and making a change in
> the branch instead (if necessary) are good.

I think I managed to remove that revision from trunk, and the branch
works fine by itself.  Whew!

> > Also, can you tell me which the current branches of FLIM, WL, and APEL
> > are?
>
> AFAIK:
>
> FLIM: flim-1_14
> WL: trunk
> APEL: trunk

Thanks, (very) good to know!

> But IIRC, all changes in SEMI, FLIM and APEL require the approval
> of the maintainer.  The maintainer often does not respond, though.

Yeah, that's one reason I'm setting up some repositories at GitHub to
track CVS and allow local extensions.  I will also set up bug trackers
for each of the projects.  Then we can push changes back to the
official maintainer at a pace he can handle.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing