Re: semi-1_14_7 release

> I like the policy; thanks for letting me know, and sorry for messing
> up the system.  What should I do to correct my error, if anything?

Though I don't know the maintainer would like you to do, I think
reverting the last change in the trunk and making a change in
the branch instead (if necessary) are good.

> Also, can you tell me which the current branches of FLIM, WL, and APEL
> are?

AFAIK:

FLIM: flim-1_14
WL: trunk
APEL: trunk

But IIRC, all changes in SEMI, FLIM and APEL require the approval
of the maintainer.  The maintainer often does not respond, though.