Re: MIME Problems

At Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:07:43 -0800,
Erik Hetzner wrote:

> At Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:47:02 -0500,
> David Abrahams wrote:
> > Hi Erik,
> >
> > I think it's there in the original.  I just went through again and did
> > a very careful one-for-one character replacement; the result is
> > enclosed, FWIW.
>
> Hi David -
>
> I see no particular problems in this message. (I also do not see the
> extra newline that was in your previous message.)

Darn, me neither.

> I am attaching the file you sent as message/rfc822. By using the `v`
> command with the cursor over the attached message, you can view it
> without the enclosing message. When I do this, I can view the message
> without any apparent problems. I can see the ascii version, and by
> using `C-c C-t C-c`, I can toggle visibility of the HTML version.

When I save that file, the result differs from what I tried to send
you;  mine had a bunch of extraneous ^M's --- which I believe is 0x0d,
not 0x0a.

> FYI, to include your file as a message/rfc822 part, I used the
> command: `M-x mime-edit-insert-message`, then deleted the contents of
> that mime part, and then used `M-x insert-file` to insert the contents
> of the file (msg.raw) that you attached.

Well, here's the raw message again, enclosed using that method.  Maybe
it will come through intact this time!

--- Begin Message ---
Xxxxx:
Xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx x xxxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxx Xxxxxxxxx xxxx x xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xxxxx. Xx xxxx xx xxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx xx Xxxxxxx xxx Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxx.
Xxxxxxx xxx Xxxxx xxxxxxxxx
http://www.boostpro.com/
Xx xxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxx xxxx xx xxxxxxx xx xx xxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx.

Xxxxxx,
Xxxxx XxxxxxXxxx Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx
Xxxx Xxx
Tel-650-432-2797