Re: Patch for detection of more mime types

At Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:46:32 +0100,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:11:04 +0100, Harald Judt wrote:
>
> > I found it annoying that wanderlust does not recognize more mime-types
> > when attaching / opening files. Of course one can customize some
> > variable, but for the sake of user friendliness, I think it should
> > handle common types out of the box.
> >
> > Here is a patch to fix this:
>
> Can you regenerate the patch against recent semi? You can get it this way:
>
> $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root checkout -r semi-1_14 semi

I think I've managed to apply it and extract the right changes
(below).  I'll be pushing it up to my unofficial SEMI project

Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com