Re: hidden messages

At Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:22:52 +0100,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:09:23 +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
>
> > when expunging an imap mbox, i see
> >
> >     "There's hidden deleted messages, expunge anyway?(y or n)"
> >
> > how can i see these hidden messages?
>
> Messages in IMAP may be marked as deleted, but they will be still
> preserved in folder (well, it depends on your IMAP server
> settings). Wl warns you about such messages. These messages have mark
> 'D' in Summary.

Not in mine; my summary doesn't show me any deleted-but-not-expunged
messages other than perhaps the ones I've hit `D' on myself in WL. I
can see them with other mail clients, such as roundcube and
thunderbird, though.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing