Unknown Archiver type:

Hi,

this basically follows up two previous postings from Jim Burton (Mon,
2 Nov 2009 and Sat, 7 Mar 2009).

Now it happened to me that I suddenly could not access archives
anymore with the message "unknown archiver type:" in the minibuffer.

Although adding ";zip" to the path of the archive folders in .folders
seems to fix the problem (according to Ron's suggestion), I do not
understand why it doesn't work without that. It did in the past and it
should since "elmo-archive-default-type" is set to "zip".

Any Idea what was changed within the last 6 month or so?

Cheers Petrik