Re: reproducable hang with non-ascii characters in Wanderlust draft

> I wrote another fix.  If we can assume code points of raw-byte
> characters don't change in future (as patch for mel-q-ccl.el assumes so),
> I think below patch is more simple than Yamaoka-san's fix.

I very much like your patch even though qp.el (bundled with Gnus)
goes like mine.  I can hardly imagine the present bytes-shift way,
that's the most convenient, is changed in the future.

> But patch
> is checked little and I don't know which is better.  I don't have
> permissions and you can decide which changes you commit.

Could you provide the ChangeLog entry?  And also for the patch in:

Those fixes put an end to the long standing depression.