address auto-completion

Hi,

I have being trying to find a nice way for getting address auto-completion working for me. What I'm trying now is icicles. I did not know how icicles looks like, when I try to auto-complete a lisp function (M-x <something>) I get this icy buffer that looks so nice and cool that I decided this is what I want for address auto-completion within wl. But is not working for me. Is there any function that would take me from the 'To:' or 'Cc:' line to the icy buffer with a list of my matching bbdb content?

thanks,
 Rodrigo