Re: IMAP folder error

At Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:51:24 -0800, docgnome wrote:

> <-(elmo-imap41)- capability
> -> * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH QUOTA AUTH=PLAIN
> elmo-imap41 OK Capability completed.

Wow, good server! If you update to 2.15.9, you'll get benefits from
ESEARCH feature.

> <-(elmo-imap45)- (status  (atom INBOX/2008)  (recent unseen messages uidnext))
> -> elmo-imap45 NO Invalid mailbox name

I'm not sure why server rejects this folder name. Can you login to
server and check it by hands? Like:

$ openssl s_client -host HOST -port 993
1 login LOGIN PASSWORD
2 select inbox/2008

and see what server say? Or it also good if you can get IMAP log from
other (working) client.
--
wbr, Vitaly