Re: Filter Folders

At Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:46:32 -0800,
docgnome wrote:

> Hi again,
> I'm using filter folders to find mailing list emails in my gmail
> account. However, when I start wanderlust these folders show they
> contain every email in my account. When I visit one, they correct
> themselves and contain only the requested emails. The problem with
> this is that when I check for new mail it looks like there is new mail
> in those folders when there is not. Is there a way to disable checking
> these folders for email until I visit one? They are just for
> eyeballing email later as all new mail arrives in my inbox

Hi -

Check values of:

`wl-auto-check-folder-name'
     The initial setting is `nil'.  You can specify a folder or a group
     which is checked for unread message at the start. You can also
     specify a list of folders (groups) to be checked.  If the value is
     `nil', whole Desktop is checked at the start.  If it is `none', no
     folders are checked.

`wl-auto-uncheck-folder-list'
     The initial setting is the list shown below:

          ("\\$.*")

     You can set a list of regular expressions to specify folders which
     are not automatically checked even if they are included in some
     groups assigned by `wl-auto-check-folder-name'.

`wl-auto-check-folder-list'
     The initial setting is `nil'.  You can set a list of regular
     expressions to specify exceptions for
     `wl-auto-uncheck-folder-list'.

best,
Erik