Re: please rate my zenburn color scheme

Hi,

    > Hi
    > I use the zenburn color scheme in emacs, urxvt, and my window manager:
    > http://slinky.imukuppi.org/zenburn/
    > http://victorgavin.co.uk/zenburn/

    > I now started creating this scheme for Wanderlust.

    > note that many things are not set yet, but the most important ones are.

    > things I'm not really happy with are:
    > - background in header should go to end of line

Maybe leave the background color alone?

    > - summary-thread-top-face and summary-thread-answered face colors, might
    > change these.
    > - might remove some of the default underlining variables

    > Please check it out, any comment is welcome.

First of all, excellent work! Looks really nice. I had never heard about
Zenburn before, that is ice as well.

The defaults for the WL colors are not really pleasant (for me); I had
customized them myself, this is a welcome variation.

It'd be great if you can get this included in the 'official' zenburn theme (and
that included in color-theme, that'd make things much easier).

[ Zenburn has a few problems of its own, e.g, it seems its also setting the
  foreground color for selections; I think it's nicer not to touch that, so that
  syntax highlighting is still visible. ]

Best wishes,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema                  Helsinki, Finland
e:djcb@djcbsoftware.nl           w:www.djcbsoftware.nl