Trouble with IMAP Connection

I am trying to connect to my mail server. My configuration worked perfectly with Ubuntu 9.* but I am having a little trouble with Debian.

wl version:
Wanderlust/2.15.6 (Almost Unreal)

My emacs version:
GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2008-11-09 on raven, modified by Debian

Debian Version:
Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.4
Fluxbox installed on top of the base system.

Error message in emacs Messages:
Initializing...
gnus-mime-setup is not found.
emh-setup is not found.
Updating addresses...done
Checking environment...
Opening STARTTLS connection to `my.mail.server'...done
STARTTLS negotiation failed: *** Starting TLS handshake
- Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman parameters
 - Using prime: 1032 bits
 - Secret key: 1013 bits
 - Peer's public key: 1024 bits
- Certificate type: X.509
 - Got a certificate list of 1 certificates.

 - Certificate[0] info:
 # The hostname in the certificate does NOT match 'me.mail.server'.

byte-code: Process IMAP not running

My configuration:
(autoload 'wl "wl" "Wanderlust" t)
(autoload 'wl-other-frame "wl" "Wanderlust on new frame." t)
(autoload 'wl-draft "wl-draft" "Write draft with Wanderlust." t)
(autoload 'wl-user-agent-compose "wl-draft" nil t)

;; IMAP
(setq elmo-imap4-default-server "my.mail.server"
      elmo-imap4-default-user "myusername"
      elmo-imap4-default-authenticate-type 'clear
      elmo-imap4-default-port 143
      elmo-imap4-default-stream-type 'starttls
      elmo-imap4-use-modified-utf7 t
      elmo-imap4-use-modified-utf7 t
      user-mail-address "me@mail.server"
)

Hopefully that gives you what you need with out everything.

The server is Postfix with Dovecot imap.

I know that the server is configured correctly because I am sending this email through the server.

Any ideas on something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Bill