Re: reading and writing html mail

At Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:21:43 +0100,
Hi David,

Thanks for this.

David Maus wrote:
> Using the code attached does the trick of converting the message body
> into html before sending.  It requires Org mode to be installed
> because the conversion is done by Org mode's html export function.

[...]
>           (insert "\n#+END_VERSE\n")
>           ;; grab html
>           (setq html (org-export-region-as-html
>                       (point-min) (point-max) t 'string))))

there's just a parenthesis error here (lines 30, 33), which you'll
only notice if you don't have a sig file attached; so this correction works for me:
          (insert "\n#+END_VERSE\n"))
          ;; grab html
          (setq html (org-export-region-as-html
                      (point-min) (point-max) t 'string)))

had the devil's own time finding this, but now that i've got it
working I am *totally* looking forward to using it all the time.  I
bind the toggle parameter to C-c C-l.

thanks much!!

matt