Re: Wanderlust website

Hi Markus,

At Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:42:03 +0200,
Markus Oehme wrote:

> At Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:09:58 +0200,
> Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:
> > > Since I really have come to like Wanderlust I would offer to help with
> > > maintainig the website, if this is desirable.
> >
> > It'd be excellent. We need to find out who can grant you access to website...
>
> *bump*
>
> What about it? There doesn't seem to happen anything.

As long as the homepage is not available to you for publishing tips
you could start to extend Wanderlust's page on emacswiki[1] -- at
least for me emacswiki comes close to a primary source of information
on how to setup various emacs packages.

Regards,

  -- David

[1] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WanderLust