Re: Wanderlust website

At Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:33:59 +0200,
David Maus wrote:
> At Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:42:03 +0200,
> Markus Oehme wrote:

> > > It'd be excellent. We need to find out who can grant you access to website...
> >
> > *bump*
> >
> > What about it? There doesn't seem to happen anything.
> >

> As long as the homepage is not available to you for publishing tips
> you could start to extend Wanderlust's page on emacswiki[1] -- at
> least for me emacswiki comes close to a primary source of information
> on how to setup various emacs packages.

I updated the status on the emacswiki page and hopefully I will come up with
something about enabling encryption, but overall I think this more
unsatisfactory. Before switching to Wanderlust I was quite repelled by the
official website, which looks like a project, which is dead for four years. I
think that this could prevent quite a lot of people from switching to
Wanderlust.

		Markus

--
Aoccdrnig to a threoy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the