Re: (auto-)refile questions

Morgan Veyret wrote:
>Hello,
>I just started using Wanderlust and I'm trying to use auto-refile.
>I currently have two problems:

>1/ After I refile some messages from my inbox to another folder, the folder view count them as
>unread and I have to visit every affected folder to fix the summary counts (messages are not marked
>as unread in summary view). How can I change this?

Could you tell what folder types are you using?  I noticed that
neither unread nor new message count is updated if I refile a message
from IMAP to IMAP but both, unread and new message count is updated
when I refile IMAP to local maildir.

>2/ Is it possible to apply auto-refile on a thread basis? e.g. something like what
>wl-thread-refile do?

I don't think so.  Auto-refile processes all messages in current
folder and checks whether a message matches a refile-rule or not.  If
I understood you correctly you'd need a rule that does not operate on
message properties but on a relationship between messages.

"Refile this one if it's parent was refiled"

You cannot express that in a refile-rule because the rules operate on
single messages.  You could try to find a property the messages in
question share.

HTH
 -- David
--