Re: Wanderlust beginner

At Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:45:36 +0100,
Simon Brown wrote:

> * Erik Hetzner (ehetzner@gmail.com) wrote:
> > (setq elmo-imap4-debug t)
> >
> > will debug to *IMAP4 DEBUG*.
> For one of my accounts, the username is a number which seems to cause
> problems. It trys to connect to localhost instead of the remote host
> after the @
>
> Any ideas?

Hi Simon -

I think this is a bug. Here is a workaround:

  %:"123"/clear@example.org...

You need to add the /clear, or /login or whatever is appropriate.

By the way, I forgot to mention: if you are going to be using multiple
SMTP servers, you will want to set up your wl-draft-config-alist
variable. Have a look through the archive for information about this.

WL maintainers: Using a numeric login seems to require defining an
authenticate method AND quoting the username. I don’t think this all
should be necessary. Numerals are not ambiguous - and, even if they
were, quoting them should work without the /clear bit.

best,
Erik