Re: A couple of very noob questions

Eric S Fraga wrote:

>> 2. When I reply to a message (with 'a'), my frame splits into three
>> (from two): a) the summary b) the message i'm replying to and c) my
>> draft. I'd like it if I could only have a) and c) but without
>> opening another frame.  not sure if i'm being clear, but I just
>> want one half of the frame to be summary view and one half to be
>> the draft.

Eponymous, try setting:

(setq wl-draft-reply-buffer-style 'keep)

This will keep summary on top of draft preparation window after
hitting 'a', not sure how to adjust it to occupy exactly 50% of
available space.

> I cannot help you; I have simply got into the habit of immediately
> hitting "C-x 1" after "a"...

Eric, I used the same approach until I've discovered:

(setq wl-draft-reply-buffer-style 'full)

Cheers.
--
Ilya Zakreuski