problem with virtual folder

Hello,

is there any reason creating a virtual folder view for unread messages
only would not work for NNTP folders?  When I try "V Flag RET Unread
RET" on an nntp folder, all the messages disappear but the folder may
have many unread (U flag) messages.  I am using

Wanderlust/2.15.9 (Almost Unreal)
GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.2) of 2009-11-02 on raven, modified by Debian

I have been trying to use the hide option with the expire alist but
this doesn't work on NNTP folders either because WL gets confused when
messages disappear out from under it (by the news server which deletes
messages), causing errors in the deletion of messages by elmo.

Thanks!
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D