Re: A couple of very noob questions

At Fri, 14 May 2010 20:42:21 -0700,
Eponymous Eponymous wrote:

> 2. When I reply to a message (with 'a'),  my frame splits into three
> (from two): a) the summary b) the message i'm replying to and c) my
> draft. I'd like it if I could only have a) and c) but without
> opening another frame. not sure if i'm being clear, but I just want
> one half of the frame to be summary view and one half to be the
> draft.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I use ElScreen which
has a wl extension. By default, it begins a draft in a new "screen"
(screens are displayed a bit like tabs) and automatically kills that
screen once the draft has been closed.

It's certainly more convenient than wl's default window splitting.

http://www.morishima.net/~naoto/software/elscreen/
--
Richard Lewis